Disability in West Palm Beach, Florida
You should apply for Social Security disability (SSD) if you have an illness or impairment that prevents you from working. To apply for Social Security Disability, you will be required to complete many forms. This process can be time-consuming and confusing, and one small mistake can result in a denial of benefits.
Review this list of things you'll need before filing your claim or appeal:
- Proof of your diagnosis from the doctor who diagnosed you
- Records from all doctors you have seen related to the disability
- A list of what medications you are taking, and why your doctors prescribed them for you
- Details of treatment you have undergone, and, if you rejected treatment, reasons why you made that decision
- Specifics about your symptoms and physical restrictions
- Details about how your disability has negatively affected you
- Help from a Social Security disability attorney
At DiBiaggio Law, a Social Security disability attorney is prepared to guide you through the process of your Social Security disability claim. We will help you document your disability, organize your medical files, fill out your application and complete all the appropriate forms. Call us today and count on us to present your case with integrity and professionalism.
Tell Us About Your CaseAsk A Question, Tell Us What Happened or Request a Free Consultation
Why Choose DiBiaggio Law?
Real Clients, Real Reviews
I take a personal interest in my clients and will work hard to get you the benefits that you deserve. I have good relationships with judges and other attorneys, and as a result, consider myself to be a very skillful negotiator.
West Palm Beach Personal Injury & Social Security Disability Attorney